October 25, 2015

Assignment #3 My thoughts and new findings on ESL Cyber Listening Lab

     Teacher taught us how to use a website named ESL Cyber Listening Lab this week .

     I learn a lot from this website . I listen to the conversation which I choose first . If I can't understand , I can listen second times or more . This website also have scrip . The sentences about conversation were written on the scrip . I can know the words that I don't understand . And I can learn how to use these words,like make sentence or some slang . After practice listening,I can practice speaking(listen to the conversation and repeat it) .


     I can learn listening , reading and speaking at the same time .

2 comments:

  1. Very nice post, Ruby. Yes, you can practice listening, reading and speaking at the same time. By the way, "no space" in front of a punctuation.

    ReplyDelete